Marguerite Cavanaugh was born in Claxton, Georgia, grew up on a large farm with her parents and six older brothers. She majored in business at Georgia Teachers College which is now known as Georgia Southern University, after which she enjoyed a career with Pan American World Airways, Inc.
During her airline career she also formed three automotive related corporations with two partners. The major one was Intercontinental Products, Inc., making fiberglass replica bodies of the 1929 Mercedes Benz, and the Bugatti, each to be mounted on a Volkswagen chassis. The automobiles were sold all over the world as finished cars, or in kit form.
With Pan Am, as well as working as an officer and in sales with the automotive companies, she traveled extensively. She sold the finished automobiles and kits to individuals and dealerships, both domestically and abroad.
Marguerite has served in leadership positions and elected positions, politically and for organizations, both locally and statewide.
Currently, Marguerite and husband J.R. live in Ocala, Florida where they breed Thoroughbred race horses. J.R. won the 8th best breeder in the world in 1999. It is an honor to be mentioned in the top 100 of this Thoroughbred Times annual award. They continue to run a successful breeding farm. J.R. and Marguerite have one daughter, Erin who is married and is food editor for an entertainment publication in Jacksonville, Florida.
How I Wrote Buzz Your Business & Be the Best
I wrote Buzz Your Business & Be the Best using the easy to follow steps in the Six Week Leader Program offered by Author Success International. This and all other programs were created by my business partner Catherine Paris, Creative Director and Coach. She is also the author of several books.
The Leader Program included an author coach, among all of the other great perks, such as guaranteed publication of my book. The mastermind weekend, guaranteed publishing, coaching guidance, plus the Members Only website filled with valuable resources available for one year, is worth more to me than the entire cost of the program.
There are several other programs to choose from to fit the needs of non-fiction writers, including a Home Study Program. Please feel free to check out all of the programs at www.BusinessOwnersWritingSystem.com. Here are the perks on the program:
Leader Program: 6 week program
- Your Business Owners Writing System™ includes your lessons, worksheets, assignments, writing tools, templates, and much more
- Six weekly power sessions via telephone – one hour group call
- Six Individual weekly sessions – 30 minute call
- Individual weekly email support – up to twice a week
- Members only website filled with valuable resources
- Leaders Inner Circle forum
- Mastermind weekend held in Orlando FL
- Professional editing services of your manuscript
- World-wide distribution services for your published book
- Your book will be available through 25,000 brick and mortar book stores and through all major on-line book vendors such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- Five (5) complimentary copies of your book once it has been published
- Live Internet Radio interview – a recorded copy will be provided for use on your web sites
- Learn how to create spin-off products from your book – to generate additional income
- Space is limited in order to provide individual attention to all of our attendees
- GUARANTEED publication or your money back!
Bonus: Build Your Book Business System™ Gold Package